Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jerry

Hello,

Name's Jerry Parker. I've recently moved to the L.A. area from Fresno County. Born and raised there. Joined the military at 18 years of age. Lived, loved, and traveled in Germany for a few years. Got deployed. Came home and was originally going to transfer from Fresno City College to CSU Fresno to pursue my degree in English. That is until my passion over came me.

That Passion has a name. It is called Cinema. It's something I have wanted to do since I was a child. My goal is to write and direct my own films. Because of this I watch a lot of movies. Reading and writing is also something I love to do. Recently, I have become a big fan of Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther.
One of my biggest hobbies is learning about other cultures. Which is why I chose Asian-American Women as a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment