Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bryan

Hey you! No, not you. You!
You're here to know a little something about me, are you not?
Let's do a quick overview of who I am...

I am honored to bear a unique last name, Lee, and was granted a special first name, Bryan. Born in Hawaii, raised in Koreatown, Los Angeles, under strict Korean rules and traditions, I grew up confused with a dual identity as many other second generation Asian Americans would have.
I dislike long walks on the beach and I don't know how to play the violin. However, during my time at Cal State Northridge I have changed my major 5 times. Began as Undecided (as any freshman would), then to Theater, Accounting, Asian American Studies, Geography, and finally Engineering.
I decided to stick with Engineering and double major in Asian American Studies.
Currently, I hold a seat in the Finance Committee of Associate Students.  Last year, I was the president of Alpha Psi Rho, Fraternity.
Other than school activities, I am a server at Octopus Burbank, a sushi restaurant.

Colorado, North Carolina, Illinois, Alabama, Louisiana, Arizona, Japan, Okinawa, Thailand, Philippines...
Just some of the places I've been to in my life.

I am a supporter of the Zeitgeist Movement and The Venus Project. I hate politics, the Fed, and believe our government is filled with corrupt individuals. I hate Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, and Asians. I only like the Human Race and look to do everything I can in my power to help them with the knowledge I gain throughout my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment