Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mc Alnair



   My parents gave me the name Mc Alnair Casanova. I was born and raised in the islands in the far east called Philippines. In 2000, my parents decided to take my talent of being a enthusiastic person in the land of the free called America.

  In my free time i love playing the game that Naismith created called basketball . Eating and sleeping are also the two things I admire the most of doing. If there were major in college for those two, I know for sure that I will master degrees both. Surprisingly , long walk in the beach entertains me and  watching the show “Super Natural”.

  When it comes to family,  they always comes first in my list of priorities. Without them, I would not be as successful in life. I always make time for my 12 years younger sister and my wonderful parents. We do not get along with the activities we like to do but traveling is something that we all can agree on. We had traveled to the islands of Carribean and the cold weather of Alaska. We had swam right next of Aztecs ruins of Cancun, Mexico. We took the elevator to two of the highest towers in the world which were the Space Needle in Seattle and CN tower in Toronto, Canada.  Also, we experienced the bright lights of New York City and witnessed the beauty of Grand Canyon in Arizona. Throughout all of this traveling, our family bond got stronger.

  This recaps most of the things happened in my life. I am thankful to God for all the blessings he provided and surrounded me with a supportive family



No comments:

Post a Comment